5.20.2013

Bus Driver Appreciation Gift

I'm such a last minute person.  I didn't think about teacher appreciation gifts until Miss E's last day of preschool.  I'm lucky enough to have her in a preschool that picks her up and drops her off at my door step every school day.  I'm not sure she likes riding the bus, but Miss M and all the neighbor kids get a kick out seeing it drive through the neighborhood twice a week.  I wanted to give something to say thank you to the bus driver and the assistant, too.

Since I didn't have anything on hand, Miss M and I ran to the store while Miss E was in school.  This is what I came up with:



We don't have a color printer, so I have to resort to coloring in my printouts with marker, but you get the idea.

A much better way to go about it is to print it in color.  I made a free color printable version just for you.
 
Just click the picture, then right-click to save it to your computer.  You should be able to print it just like any other picture then.

I hope you have a great end-of-the-school-year and lots of fun things planned for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment