4.19.2013

Fashion Fun--My Little Ponies in Real Life: Rainbow Dash Indecision

I have been excited to do Rainbow Dash since I set out on this quest to put the Friendship is Magic My Little Ponies into fashion.  She is such a fun character with a huge personality. I knew finding things to fit her would be interesting, merely because they would have to be so unique (or perhaps, just SO different than anything I would dare to wear!).  I started by looking through everything rainbow I could find and went from there.  And I found a ton of stuff!  So much that I couldn't narrow it down.

That's right.  I'm crazy.  And indecisive.  I made two--yes, two--Rainbow Dash style boards.  I would love to know which one you like better. So here we go... Rainbow Dash style board #1:

Rainbow Dash

And Rainbow Dash style board #2:

Rainbow Dash #2
Leave your vote in the comments and maybe I can make a mish-mash of the the favorites if that's the way it goes! Thanks for looking!


High slit dress
$135 - nelly.com


Wildfox Couture baggy shirt
shopthetrendboutique.com


Real leather jacket
$405 - zalando.co.uk


Jane norman
$38 - janenorman.co.uk


Laurence Dacade low boots
$1,500 - montaignemarket.com


Leather sneaker
openingceremony.us


CC SKYE long ring
shopbop.com


Bright jewelry
$38 - lazyoaf.co.uk


Wendy Mink rainbow necklace
charmandchain.com


Diane Kordas gold jewelry
matchesfashion.com


Fantasy Jewelry Box crystal jewelry
fantasyjewelrybox.com


Lanvin
marissacollections.com



Leather vest
danier.com


Highwaisted jeans
delias.com


Steve Madden lining shoes
stevemadden.com


Rainbow pumps
torrid.com


Nancy gonzalez handbag
stylebop.com


Na jewelry
kohls.com



Rainbow ring
$38 - lazyoaf.co.uk


Carrera optical
forzieri.com



Hippie Neon Basic Rainbow
$13 - emp.de

No comments:

Post a Comment