3.25.2014

Fashion Fun: My Little Ponies in Real Life -- Twilight Sparkle

Phew! Finally finished all the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fashion boards! This is Twilight Sparkle, but you can see Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack too.
Twilight Sparkle

The products used to make this style board are listed below if you're interested in emulating this version of Twilight Sparkle. ;)

P.S. I don't get anything if you click through to these items.  I just thought it might be fun to check out how the crazy (and sometimes not so crazy) prices on some of these fashions.

Jason Wu black dress
mytheresa.com


Purple top
$150 - thecorner.com



Sergio Rossi ballet flat
intermixonline.com




Bulova watch
thewatchhut.co.uk



Topshop ring
topshop.com


Forever 21 bracelet
forever21.com


I.Line cat-eye glasses
nordstrom.com



No comments:

Post a Comment